Creating a new list and adding users to that list is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open Thunderbird
- Click on the Address Book button
- Select the address book where you want to create your list
- Click the New List button. Very important: lists are created in the address book you have selected. Be sure you select the correct address book for the list. This brings up a form.
- Give the list a name
- Hit the OK button. This will take you back to the address book
To add people to this list:
- Click on the address book where you just made the new list
- Find the user(s) you want to add to the list
- Click and drag the names to the list. Make sure before you let go that the name of the list highlights (that tells you are adding him to that list).
- Repeat this process for each person you want in that list.
You can double-check your work by clicking on the name of the list. This will show all the people that are in that list. Click back on the address book to continue adding people.